Re: Triggered gap-LOUD

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi guy,

The stuff Robert describe sound promising I think, It need to be
try and may be I could share some information too.

Couple of years ago I made contact with a soundproofing company
for new studio at job, I spoke a lot with the engineer they send.
The guy tell me that the best material he know is lead sheet
sandwich between compress glass wool they have different
thickness of lead sheet the thicker the better they have lead
charge rubber too less expensive but less efficient too. I saw in
Edmund scientific catalog I think 2 or 3 years ago a special
rubber that convert sound wave energy in heat.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

snip