Re: Some capacitor questions

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Jon,

As far as your questions regarding the units go I'll
explain that...but I would look at a basic electronics
text for capacitor theory if I were you.

uF (microfarad) .000001 (one millionth of a farad)
nF (nanofarad)  .000000001 (one billionth of a farad)
pF (picofarad)  .000000000001 (one trillionth of a
farad)

So lets say you were dealing with a 0.006 microfarad
capacitor.

That would be 6nF and 6000pF.

 Hope this helped.
-Brett