Re: LTR question, high voltage wire.

In a message dated 10/19/01 9:13:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Jim,

HV copper wire will work fine for that.  Reasonably heavy wire works
fine for the tank also.  The need for flat wire in the tank has been
overhyped.... it doesn't really matter from a practical standpoint.
Gap losses dominate anyway.  There are many Tesla coil
myths..... "out there".

Cheers,
John