RE: Slight incongruity with Building the Trigger Gap PDF

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Thanks, Mike, for the kind words. I did it because I felt obligated to Marc.
He was so generous in his info to me, that the article was my way of
repaying him for HIS job, well done.

Be careful about the resistors. I will check the resistor's position tonight
when I go to the haunted house. But the more I remember, the more I am
certain that it wound up in series with the hot line after the Lutron and
before the HEI.

More later and pls keep us all posted on your progress.

Safety First

Ted

=======================================
Subject: Re: Slight incongruity with Building the Trigger Gap PDF
Original poster: "Mike by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<mje-at-intergrafix-dot-net>

Ted, list;

    The fact that one of the Lutron plants is less than 1.5 hours from here
may have something to do with it.  Last year I visited the plant where they
put together commercial and domestic lightings systems.  They make some
great toys.  They had 200 1kw light bulbs hooked up in there test lab, it
was very bright....

    I forgot to mention that you did a great job on the PDF and its very
well done. My hat goes off to the man who finally conglomerated the STSG
information and made it available in an easy to follow and well documented
way.  I never would have started building it if I had to wade through the
archives to get all the information because I don't have enough spare time.

    My tsg is progressing well and will probably go into service this
weekend the only thing left is to connect the caps and resistors and mount
the HEI coil.  It will be used on a multi KW system run off a 5kw generator.

--Mike Everett