Re: MOT's MOC's on small coil

Hi,

The OEM MOT capacitors will probably blowup in a tesla coil tank circuit
(too much loss)...  However, there is a chance (untested?) that Marc's
triggered gap can fire very low voltage but high power (low voltage but big
tank cap and small primary coil) circuits.  In that case a Tank circuit
with only say 3000 volts peak may fire fine.  The 30kV of the triggered gap
will easily get the gap fired so that even a low voltage primary circuit
will go.

Cheers,

	Terry