Slight incongruity with Building the Trigger Gap PDF

Original poster: "Mike by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mje-at-intergrafix-dot-net>

    Just a heads up to everyone on the list that my lutron dimmer is
slightly different than the picture on page two of the PDF.

    The diac on my controller (FW-5FH-IV  Ivory colored instead of WH for
white) is connected between the cap going to MT1 and the resistor connected
to the same capacitor.

    If your going by the diagram when you go to put it back together, it may
not be the same as your dimmer.

--Mike Everett