From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 11:09 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Building the Trigger Gap PDF

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the write up! I've been quietly itching to start gathering parts
and build a tgap. You put a lot of
detail into your paper and it's appreciated. I like your choice of a
mechanical connection and method used for
the hei. My situation will have a few required modifications for power
handling and slighltly different
approach to the gap. I won't run LTR (pig). I've been waiting for your
paper and wanted to thank you
publically for your hardwork and to Marc for pioneering the tgap! This
should be a lot fun!

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

> Hello everyone:
> I am pleased to let all know that I finished the construction article this
> weekend.
> A PDF (you will need Acrobat) containing 8 pages of text, drawings,
> schematics, a fine photo (from Ross O)
> and other details may  be opened or downloaded/printed from:
>
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/tgap.pdf
>
> One minor typo:
> The label in the photo on page 1 for the resistors indicates they are 10
W.

--
Barton B. Anderson
http://www.classictesla-dot-com