Re: TESTED works, Flyback driver plans

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Very nice! Thanks for posting this.

I have two minor suggestions totally unrelated to
Tesla coil building but meant for the whole list:

1. If you put your link in the form
http://www.hvguy-dot-com then it becomes a link I can
click on. I don't know how other people see it, but in
Yahoo webmail and I think in Netscape Communicator I
can't just click on it if it is only www.hvguy-dot-com
This is a minor concern, don't mean to make a big deal
about it.

2. Please use a title on your page! Please! I am
getting lots of great links from this list and from
all of your pages of links to other sites. But I try
and go back and find something I saved and find a
bunch of pages named "Tesla Coil" or "Links" or
"index" or just blank.

Again, thank you very much everyone! This is a great
list and I'm enjoying myself immensely.

My wife and some friends are having a birthday party
for me, the theme is Mad Scientists. I'll have my
Jacob's Ladder there, and I am expecting others to
bring things like lightning globes and such. I am
going to attempt to put together a quicky solid state
Tesla coil and a Van de Graaff generator. I'll post
the link to the pictures on the list.

Steve Greenfield