re: wiring conventions.

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

My two cents worth on the subject of "standardised" color coding
of the wiring in your coil is this.  For the AC supply leads to
the transformer primaries, SRSG motors, sucker gap blowers, etc.,
I would advise sticking to the convention as used here in North
America...WHITE = Neutral, GREEN = Ground, and any other color
is used for the Hot.  As to the rest of the wiring, whatever
tickles your fancy and looks cool!!  That's just my opinion.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca
           or ve3ear-at-rac.ca