Re: Urgent point of inquiry re: wiring conventions.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com>

Matt,

I try to keep my control wiring consistent with the house wiring that feeds it.
Since there is really no "consumer" base for tesla coils, as in you can't buy
them at Wal-Mart, I don't think it is crucial. I keep the wiring colors
consistent simply for ease of wiring, and most importantly, SAFETY. That way I
know what's hot and what's not :)

Chris W