Re: wood core coils

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Cydesho-at-aol-dot-com>

When I built the secondary that I'm using right now a few years ago, I didn't
even think about the fact that black ABS pipe might be conductive. I am still
using this secondary and I have had no problems with it. My coil currently
puts out about 24" streamers. Is it possible that the amount of carbon black
in the pipe is too low to affect the performance?
                                    Justin