Urgent point of inquiry re: wiring conventions.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi All,
        I a not sure if this has been addressed before, but I have not seen it
as far as I can remember.
        Do Tesla coils follow House wiring color code (White=neutral,
Black/red=hot, green = ground) or do they follow the     Auto/Radio/Stereo/TV
color code (Black=ground, red/white=hot, green= not as hot )?  Are there any
hard and fast rules? Do they vary with country? Does a portable(moveable) coil
have different rules than a hard-wired one?
        How about the internals of mobile/portable control panels? If the color
code switches at some point, where in the chain from Wall socket to Tesla
secondary does/should the changeover take place?
I am ready to wire up my new 3.6 KVA console which is built into a roll-around
cabinet (~ 24x18X60).
Thanx,
Matt D.