Re: Wire question

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Because you can increase your primary cap and/or inductance, it might offer an
advantage, but it is difficult to say.  Perhaps you can report your results to
the group.  A good comparison study like this would be valuable I think.
Mike