Re: School demo

Well.. there is that, too...
The only thing to watch out for is if your flat spiral primary acts as a
good counterplane, then a signficant amount of RF might be coupled via the
path top of secondary thru C(topload to primary), through the transformer to
RF ground, to counterpoise, to bottom of secondary.
I've been doing some back of the envelope analysis, and I think that's the
RF through the NST killer path, since the NST has that grounded center tap,
and a fairly high secondary impedance.