School demonstration

Original poster: "Ric by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rich78uk2000-at-yahoo.co.uk>

Hi guys 'n' gals. I was wondering: My physics teacher has a semi-fatal
attraction with high voltage (we have had to restart his heart twice) and wants
to give a demonstration for our school open evening. I have managed to sell him
on to idea of a tesla coil, but what type of coil and safety precautions (apart
from keeping him out of the room) would you recommend?

Thanx, Ric

Do You Yahoo!?