bigger light

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rblaisdell-at-juno-dot-com>

managed to increase the input of our coil today from one 15/30 to 2
15/30's for 15/60.
this made better sparks.  its really neat being able to control the power
up with the new variable transformer.  the variac is rated 0-140 at 6amp.
 its not current limiting to 6amp, right? just rated for that much
current.  my brother thinks the other way and i just havent found
definitive proof on internet yet.

next is to plug in our brute-force transformers, first we got to get an
mmc array for torying with.

is there anywhere to upload pictures of our coil to share our stuff?

peace,
Ry

College Station, TX
USA