Re: solid state magnifier...accidentally...cool!

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi Justin, All

This is of great interest to me - my big problem is not having mains
electricity near my work area!

What are the values of the passive components that you used?  I wouldn't
mind trying to replicate your results.

Question - I guess that if I run my equipment of 12/24V lead acid
batteries, I'd need them a *long* way from any coils to stop any
hydrogen igniting.  Would on the other side of the walls of my (steel)
shed be adequate?

Cheers

Matthew Smith