Re: KVA Model 9J

Hi Bob,
       Those numbers sound quite reasonable to me. Similar in fact to
a magnifier one of Richard Hull's contemporaries built once (a
picture of it was featured in Richard's "Guide To The Colorado
Springs Notes"). I do have a question: What is your breakrate? If you
can get a handle on Ep*BPS you could compare that with your measured
power draw to see what kind of wallplug efficiency you are getting.

Regards,
malcolm