Re: New member

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com>

(snip from Mike Depot)
> Hi Everyone, I guess I'm probably the newest member on this list.

Welcome Mike!

If you hadn't noticed already, there is a massive amount of information here.
Lots of great people with great ideas. The past "conversations" or "threads"
from the list are all archived........so if you have a specific question,
please do a quick search there before you post your question to the
1800(?guessing) people or so internationally ; ) At www.pupman-dot-com, just
click on the "search the list archives" button on the left hand side in blue
font.

> I remember years ago when I was in high school, another kid entered
> a tesla coil into the school science fair. It only produced arcs of about
> 10 inches or so, but back then I thought it was one of the coolest
> things I ever saw. It was probably one of the influences that lead me
> into electronics in college. Since then I've always wanted to build one,
> but never actually made the plunge. Anyway, I just found this list, and it
> rekindled that old desire.

Do you think it's possible that he could be subscribed to this list?! That
would be cool........almost everyone I know of that's "into" the Tesla hobby
is on this list, although there are a few exceptions due to not having an
internet connection.

Welcome to the list and the hobby, both of them are wonderful...

(Terry, how many people are subscribed?)

Justin Hays
KC5PNP
G-3 #1150
Email: pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com