RE: Current regulation for Variac

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Some of these big variacs have so many taps. Maybe you have a 115 volt
section connected to 230 volt. Try 120 volts across the same section you are
using now to see if you still have the same problem.

Godfrey Loudner