From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 9:24 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: First light in Yugoslavia

Hi All,

I am not sure he is on this list, but Nebojsa Kovacevic (Nele!) sent me
some first light pics of his coil he just got going from Yugoslavia.  27
inch streamers from a 15/30 and Panasonic MMC caps I sent him a while back.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Munje%20I.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Munje%20II.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Munje%20III.jpg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Munje%20IV.jpg

Nice to see a coil going in Tesla's homeland :-))

Cheers,

	Terry