Re: Shocking Event

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

> I thought Ted was seeking professional help by using this list which has
> many "professionals" on it.  Not to mention this isn't the first year he
has
> done this display, which moves him out of the amateur catagory IMHO.

Mark,

With all due respect to Ted, he works professionally for
Radio Shack in their publications department. He is a
competent coiler who has asked for advice on this forum
regarding the installation of his coil in a professional
non-profit, fund raising Haunted House. He's a great guy
and a frequent contributor to this list...

This isn't about Ted... It's about professional Tesla coil
installations.

There are several pros on this list and if one is
considering a public TC display of any type, I'm suggesting
that one contacts a pro for advice. Only a phone call
or face to face meeting should be considered "contact"
in this serious regard.

I would like everybody on this list to know that I am available
by phone to offer professional advice. That advice might
be "let kVA handle it and we'll pay a referral". It might not.

In the past, I have dealt with clients who have been given
extremely unrealistic price and performance expectations
by non-professionals. It's not good for my business or anyone
else's to have to undo myths.

Jeff Parisse
310-328-4024