RE: science fairs

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

List,

Terry has a good point about thinking outside the box (or outside the
nine-dots as I was taught). For a very interesting story of a teen who
thought way outside the box check out this true story

http://fp2.hughes-dot-net/brianb/Download%20Files/Nuke%20Kid%20On%20The%20Block.pdf

Regards,
Brian B.