Re: Old frequency meter

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>

> Like a voltmeter.

	Almost certainly correct.
	Does careful examination yield anything, any markings?
	(Small print on the face, somewhere?)

	If a variac is to hand, easy enough to power it from that,
	temporarily & see where it starts to indicate, then
	run it a bit above that, at the next standard voltage.

	IS it a reed type, or moving pointer?

	(also, as someone noted, unlikely to indicate anything BUT
	60 Hz....)

> --Steve

	best
	dwp