POLE PIG AT LAST!!!!!!!!

Original poster: "Mr Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>

Guys, I think I finally found a pole pig! Not sure of the cost yet
though. It is a 5kVa 13800v unit, with a 240v primary. However, I think
it is likely to have only one high voltage terminal (I haven't actually
seen it yet). I have heard that these are less desireable than the dual
terminal type. Why is this? Can I use one anyway? Is it possible to use
a 3 phase pole pig? how?

Cheers,

Greg Peters
Department of Earth Sciences,