From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 2:00 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Shocking Event

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

> I just think it is interesting and educational what we learn as we use our
> coils.

Ted,

The problem is that you are "learning" in a public venue.
The "gotchas" you describe in your post should best be
learned at home or at school. It concerns me greatly that
the public might be *learning* right along with you.

Public haunted houses naturally attract Tesla coils.
Please seek professional help (even if you intend on
building the coil like Ted did) before you venture
out into the public arena.

Call me or any other entertainment or HV professional
before you contact clients with prices or engineering
claims. Get a second opinion or frame of reference.

I'm available for such calls at 310-328-4024.

Jeff Parisse
kVA Effects