RE: Copper tube for Primary

Original poster: "Rothman, Aric by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Aric.Rothman-at-Honeywell-dot-com>

You might be able to find longer lengths at plumbing supply houses, but I
used the soldering option with success.  To mate the two pieces together, I
used a swaging tool, which expands the inner diameter of one piece of tubing
such that it will allow insertion of the next length of tubing.  Swaging is
not necessary, but it results in a good looking and very strong joint.

Aric