Re: science fairs

"I would normally avoid these discussions, however, as long as Terry
continues this thread I feel obligated to enter my opinion and
experience.

I only entered the science fair during my four years in high school on
the
south west side of Chicago. My experiences were all good, perhaps an
anomaly".

	Your note describes fairs as they should be and, apparently, have been
or are in at least some places.  Congratulations.

Ed

By the way, think the discussion is quite relevant as many of the
participants here are interested in TC's or information thereon.