java FYI

Hi All -

Just a quick note regarding JavaTC, JavaMMC, and the TDF calculator.

I finally checked all 3 pages with Internet Explorer (IE) (sorry, I'm a
Netscape guy).
I found a minor format problem in JavaTC with IE (secondary design table
was double-wide). This is now fixed.
http://www.classictesla-dot-com/java/javatc.html

JavaMMC looked ok, but I found an error which affects IE users. This is
now fixed.
The error was a carry over from a previous version. I expect, JavaMMC
never worked right for IE users (not sure). Nothing to do with MMC
calcs. Simply, functionality.
http://www.classictesla-dot-com/java/javammc.html

The Thermal Dissipation Calculator did not work in Internet Explorer due
to the same error. Fixed it. (there's a link to the TDF Calculator in
JavaMMC).

That's all. Just letting you know incase you've been there in the past
and had problems. Remember to always "reload" these pages to ensure the
latest updates take affect in your browser. Browsers have a goofy way of
using cached copies even when online. Note: sometimes a SHIFT-RELOAD is
needed to "fully" reload internet pages (incase you didn't know).

Take care,
--
Barton B. Anderson
http://www.classictesla-dot-com