833A Tube for sale.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello List,

        Recently, I obtained some 833A tubes through a connection with a
broadcast engineer. Anyhow, I will be selling just one of the tubes for now.
However, because I am unable to determine what a fair price is, then I am up
for suggestions. If you would like to make an offer on a tube then contact me
off of the list at RobynsAddiction-at-aol-dot-com  The tubes came in boxes, however I
am keeping the boxes for future tubes. That is, the engineer tells me that
there could be more coming, because rather than throwing out transmitting tube
pulls, he is going to save them back for me:^) So, let me know what you think.

Richard