Re: Fustrated medium coiler

Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hi there

ok, well assuming that your secondary has enough inductance then the next
problem would be tuning. What you need to do is to change the length of your
copper pipe (or move the tap) so that the primary resonates at the correct
frequency...

Your microwave cap is far too large, your SW cap would be better. Forget the
microwave cap. Try to use all the turns availible, then tap in on by one,
see how that goes

Best R,
Jason