Re: flexible aluminum... ugh

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Dear Gents,

Greg, All
I am not sure the leaf will survive either? But I was thinking that if
the tank is using a 200ma input charge and the coil steps this up by a
factor of 80-1, then the hv currents are around  2.5ma. this should
travel the skin effect of even the thinnest coating right?
I've never noticed a toroid getting hot before, but i could be wrong,
this is why i want to try it.
I'm glad now that i didn't give up and coat it with graphite, I'll
muddle through and get it covered soon so we all can see. if it does
"flake and fly", well, it should be spectacular while it lasts. At least
the durabond coating works well?
Take care,
Marc M.