Re: Science Shack

Hi Gordon,

This is probably coil in the paper I mentioned earlier.  If it was on TV,
that would explain the sudden interest in it.  Till now, it has 'never'
been mentioned but today two people...  See Colapsed coil.pdf

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/OtherPapers/Skeldon/

BTW - I have no idea how they electrically connect the sections but I
imagine it is in the paper (I don't read "everything" on my site ;-)).

Cheers,

	Terry