Re: How about this for a power supply (CORRECTION)

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Sorry all , I slipped a mulitplier on my calculator  :^(
Output voltage from modified transformer would be 240*2*10.8
or 5.2kV.  10.4kV would be accurate if 480V was applied to
modified primaries.  Sorry for confusion...

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA. USA