Re: Bart's Coil (was How many STSG's in service?)

Hi John,
Thanks for kudo's on the coil.

I'll recheck the mutual inductance tomorrow. 0.159 may have been when I had
the bottom of the
secondary even. I've been up and down with it in the past few weeks, been
coding, and just finished
soldering an MMC with The Geek Group caps (I finally got to it. yea!!).

Anyway, I'll make a measurement with the secondary in it's current position
of 1.25" below the
primary.

Take care,
--
Barton B. Anderson
http://www.classictesla-dot-com

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>