How many STSG's in service?

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

Lately there hasn't been much discussion on the list concerning
the triggered gaps and I was wondering how many are now running
them and what your results/comments where?

Has anyone switched to a triggered gap from a sync rotary, and
if so, what differences did you notice?  Has there been anyone
besides myself that has been experimenting with the "dimmers"
to finalise a design or are we still beta testing?

I'd like to hear from any and all about your findings, as I've
found my own experiments not only interesting but rewarding in
the way my coil performs with a STSG.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca