Re: SSTC probs

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

The schematic is the one on www.hvguy-dot-com. Look under FETdriver.

Now I got the voltage up to maybe 90volts with no prob.Almost a 3 inch brush
disharge but it detunes itself when I put anything near to draw an arc.Once I
go up in voltage the output goes to zero and i have to turn down the voltage
to get the tunning right.Also I noticed EVERYTHING in the pulse circuit
including the MOSFET has high voltage coming off.It burns me to touch
anything.How can I stop that?Inside a metal box with the box grounded?The
coil has 8primary turns.

How would I make this half wave?Just a diode instead of a full bridge?

MAtt