Re: Coil costs $0.00? and $,$$$,$$$+++?

Original poster: "Jason Johnson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hvjjohnson13-at-hotmail-dot-com>

FWIW, I built the table top MOT coil for free. Nothing, not even the
plexiglass was bought specifically for it, everything was left over from
other projects. I guess I paid for some of it to start with, but that was
long before I built the coil and much of what was used was other people's
garbage to start with (looks pretty good for garbage, eh Chris?). BTW Chris,
I haven't finished the new gap for it yet (busy/lazy), but I will get that
to you eventually, and I have emailed you several times semi-recently, but I
think my ISP/hotmail ate them.

<< Jason R. Johnson >>
G-3 #1129
The Geek Group
http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity."
 -Albert Einstein