From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 8:59 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Jacobs ladders

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<PeterCGMN-at-aol-dot-com>

    I was wondering, what is the difference between a Jacob's ladder and a
TC. For example how could I turn my TC or TC transformer into one. I really
only have a basic understanding of Jacob's ladders, and I think it would be
interesting to play/experement with one.

Any answers are appreciated!

73,Kc0Ion,"Ion-Boy"