Re: why do we use a list and not a newsgroup??

Hi Pjj,

We actually have tried news groups and such but "this" format seems to
endure.  The news groups have never even began to get going...  Not sure
why...  Of course, we ain't got no spammers since it is all pre-moderated. ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry

At 08:23 PM 11/17/2001 -0800, you wrote:

>A news group would be easier to follow a thread would it not??
>
>The one that alread exist aren't used i checked and they have like 4
>postings of spam

el choppo...