RE: vacuum pump

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

	Hi Robert

	One gauge reads pounds per square inch, and the associated bottle
has some sort of foam filter inside. The other gauge reads inches or
centimeters of mercury vacuum, and the associated bottle contains oil and
some sort of wick for pulling up oil. Each gauge has its own adjusting screw
and nozzle.

	Godfrey Loudner