Grounding

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

Ok, pressed for time, I decided to make this year's science fair question: "How
does grounding a Tesla coil affect its performance?" I am in need of sources,
so I turned to you guys. I need as much, juicy, detailed, somewhat lengthy,
information about what exactly does grounding a coil do, and any other
information about grounding coils.
Links really won't help much, because we can only use one internet source.

Thank you in advance,
Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon