I going to be swimming in 833A's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

YES! YES! YES! I have just gotten some great news! I have a friend who works as
a personal contracting engineer for various Radio Stations. He has just told
informed me of a stockpile of old 833A's and other transmitting tubes that a
radio station used to use before they went on to using hundreds of paralleled
MOSFETs. Anyhow, on Monday we go down to the stations cellar, and I get to have
my pick. I will truly be like a kid in a candy store. Also, I wonder why my
last
posting never made it on to the list? Anyhow, take care evreyone. Rick