Spark lenght.

Original poster: "Kamil Kompa by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tcmail-at-poczta.fm>

Hi!

I have wound my own transformer(2000VA), and I think it is about 11kV.
I have measured voltage on primary when secondary was connected to 230V,
and it was 4.5V.
I have also measured spark lenght between two nails and it was about 1,5cm.
I have a table
with spark lenght depanding on voltage, but only between spherical
electrodes (i dont have smooth metal spheres).
Can anyone using a 11kV transformer measure spark lenght between two wires
(about 1mm diameter)?
If it will be also about 1,5cm I will be sure that my transformer is really
11kV.
Thank You

Kamil Kompa

Juz w sprzedazy. Katalog Samochodowy AUTO TESTY 2002.
Ceny i dane techniczne 1400 samochodow, 236 raportow z jazd,
testy porownawcze, wszystko o bezpieczenstwie.