HELP!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PeterCGMN-at-aol-dot-com>

    I know this sounds like a very vague question, but why isn't my coil
working?  I know there is no lose connections, the SG is firing just fine,
but I get zero actual output. I have one guess and that is I grounded it
incorrectly. I have never actually had this one running before, so I don't
have anything to go by. I had set it a few INCHES from a grounded pole. The
1st or 2nd time I fired it up I thought that it was just horribly tuned with
the coffee can I was using for a topload, so I tried to guess where the clip
should go to be tuned with such a poo-poo topload.

My question sounds stupid, but any ideas help!

73,Kc0Ion,"Ion-Boy"