list status - was: pupman question

Hi All,

First, the DNS server had some big problem.  Some complicated thing only
Chip and the ISP understand.  But that should be fixed.

Next, the pupman hard drive failed...  It was just running on RAM...  Chip
got that fixed too.  Thanks Chip! :-)))

So right now it "should" all be fixed again.  I'll send out all the mail I
have queued up here.  Some post over the weekend probably got lost so check
and resend if needed.  There may be a few repeats too as we hash through
things...

Hopefully, all is well now :-)

We don't have anything to do with the webring but it just changed owners so
they are probably doing fixes there too.

Cheers,

	Terry