Re: Seconday with 28awg wire (fwd)

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

My 4.25" x 23.5" AWG28 secondary has been abused with
up to 6kVA and has held up quite well. It can be seen
at:

http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/index.htm

At the time of the photo, I was running it from my
14.4 kV 25 kVA pig. I've since changed my tank cap to
an MMC (multi maxwell cap), and get 6' sparks from a
15/120 nst.

You should be fine.

> Original poster: Tesla List Moderator
> <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>