RE: Bombarder XFMR

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Matt

You can have multiple layers up to the desired inductance. Because you need
heat sinking, not too many layers are encouraged. For example, three layers
are just fine.

Godfrey Loudner