Re: Ballast

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

I was planning on removing the secondary winding from the core when I cut the
welds to make the gap in it. So you think that if I just used the already
existing primary it would get too hot? What size wire should I use then to keep
it from getting too hot?

Mark