Re: Ballast

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

I'm specifically trying to get pretty close to 16amps input to the power
supply. Since I don't beleive any of my MOT's draw 16amps on the primary when
the secondary is shorted I want to make the gapped core ballast. It will also
make altering the current input easy since I can just widen or narrow the core
gap.

Mark